File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hey, my case as the following: me and my wife agreed to migrate to Canada and this is what already done and made soft landing few weeks and get back to the country where we live (not our original country) to return back to Canada untimely after some time. The issue is that my wife currently refuses to get back to Canada and is planning to get to our kid 5 years old to our original country which is was zone. My question is that is it legal to take my kid without her consent to Canada to avoid such action from her. Could I enter Canada without her consent? At this stage I only need an answer for these questions to know my legal standing. Also what if I traveled without consent what is the consequences at Toronto airport.
Any advice please?
- It's not legal.
- You need her written consent to bring the child to Canada.
- You won't be able to get the child on the airplane without this consent. So you should expect you won't get as far as the Toronto airport. You should expect you'll be stopped earlier.

Reactions: Iddy

Iddy

Aug 5, 2022
- It's not legal.
- You need her written consent to bring the child to Canada.
- You won't be able to get the child on the airplane without this consent. So you should expect you won't get as far as the Toronto airport. You should expect you'll be stopped earlier.
Thanks for the feedback

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hey, my case as the following: me and my wife agreed to migrate to Canada and this is what already done and made soft landing few weeks and get back to the country where we live (not our original country) to return back to Canada untimely after some time. The issue is that my wife currently refuses to get back to Canada and is planning to get to our kid 5 years old to our original country which is was zone. My question is that is it legal to take my kid without her consent to Canada to avoid such action from her. Could I enter Canada without her consent? At this stage I only need an answer for these questions to know my legal standing. Also what if I traveled without consent what is the consequences at Toronto airport.
Any advice please?
Simply put…it is called kidnapping. Under the Hague Convention it is called Cross Border Child Abduction.

Reactions: foodie69