+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Travel to canada etihad

khitoronto95

Apr 12, 2021
Hi, has anyone traveled via Abu Dhabi to Toronto from Pakistan on Etihad Airways? How wad your experience? Any additional documents/authorization required for travel? Plz share

CoderGeek

Star Member
Apr 20, 2021
Etihad Airways is providing PCR Test facilities at Transit location Abu Dhabi for people traveling from Pakistan via Abu Dhabi to Toronto leveraging Etihad airways. You can call up Etihad and confirm, I am sure it is possible to travel if the below is relevant.

This is directly from Etihad airways website.

Important information about travelling from Pakistan to Canada

• Effective 24th April, Canadian regulations require all guests transiting from Pakistan to take a PCR test and receive a negative result before boarding a direct flight to Canada. Etihad is pleased to offer this test at Abu Dhabi Airport in line with the requirements. Payment for the test will be required during check-in at Pakistan for a fee of USD 50 (rate variable based on latest exchange rate).. This excludes children under five.

You will still require a PCR test to depart Pakistan, and must purchase an additional PCR test to be taken during transit in Abu Dhabi to be accepted from Pakistan.
Courtesy:- Travel Guidelines by Destination – Etihad Airways

prakashperam

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
I am willing to tavel to canada through Abu Dhabi. But there are no flights currently. Are indian allowed to travel through this transit location??

CoderGeek

Star Member
Apr 20, 2021
I am willing to tavel to canada through Abu Dhabi. But there are no flights currently. Are indian allowed to travel through this transit location??
There are no flights now anyways, Search for Flights post may 21st and if the ban is lifted you are good to go.