+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Travel History - PR Renewal - Please Help!

ErinACanada

Jul 4, 2017
Hello! So I'm renewing my permanent resident card (US citizen living in Canada) for the first time. I'm currently on question 21 on Travel History. Somehow I missed the part when I came five years ago that I was supposed to keep a detailed travel history to and from Canada... (not sure how I missed that...) That being said, I crossed the border hundreds of time for school in the U.S. while living in Canada over a two year time span (plus other random trips over the total 5 years) but I did not keep a record of this.

Does anyone have any idea what to do in this situation? There's no way I could even remotely come up with half of the trips to and from the United States. I'm assuming checking "Yes" on question 23 is not enough. Please help! Thanks!

Also - is there any phone numbers where we can speak directly to government employees on these issues or are we left to do this on our own searching the web?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hello! So I'm renewing my permanent resident card (US citizen living in Canada) for the first time. I'm currently on question 21 on Travel History. Somehow I missed the part when I came five years ago that I was supposed to keep a detailed travel history to and from Canada... (not sure how I missed that...) That being said, I crossed the border hundreds of time for school in the U.S. while living in Canada over a two year time span (plus other random trips over the total 5 years) but I did not keep a record of this.

Does anyone have any idea what to do in this situation? There's no way I could even remotely come up with half of the trips to and from the United States. I'm assuming checking "Yes" on question 23 is not enough. Please help! Thanks!

Also - is there any phone numbers where we can speak directly to government employees on these issues or are we left to do this on our own searching the web?
Hi

You can request your entry/exit records from CBSA and CBP.