+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Travel experience to Canada in Feb 2021 - Please share your experience during this New travel restrictions

ANISH K

Aug 25, 2016
Hi

I am a PR card holder and going to Canada on 14th Feb 2021 for the first time after getting PR.

I have my flight on 14th July – Air India – Delhi to Vancouver.

I didnt find any page where people have shared their experience travelling to Canada since this New travel restriction have come.
If you or your known to person has traveled to Canada in Feb 2021 , please share your experience how you managed, as;

1. List of Government-supervised hotel to stay up to three days is not available yet.

2. Once we are tested negative after 3 days, can we take a cab and go to next booked accommodation for self isolation?

3. Where can we stay after 3 days for the remaining 11 days for isolation so that at least we can get food as well, because once we are moved out from Government approved hotels then we can’t go and buy grocery. (I assume it is 3+11 = 14 days)

Appreciate your help.

Reactions: karthik2222

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi

I am a PR card holder and going to Canada on 14th Feb 2021 for the first time after getting PR.

I didnt find any page where people have shared their experience travelling to Canada since this New travel restriction have come.
If you or your known to person has traveled to Canada in Feb 2021 , please share your experience how you managed, as;

1. List of Government-supervised hotel to stay up to three days is not available yet.

2. Once we are tested negative after 3 days, can we take a cab and go to next booked accommodation for self isolation?

3. Where can we stay after 3 days for the remaining 11 days for isolation so that at least we can get food as well, because once we are moved out from Government approved hotels then we can’t go and buy grocery. (I assume it is 3+11 = 14 days)

Appreciate your help.
None of this information is available yet since the detailed rules haven't been announced for the 3 day quarantine and these rules aren't in place yet.

Reactions: ANISH K

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi

Appreciate your help.
Information is not available yet.

1. This will depend in the city you land.
2. Yes you can take a cab or private transportation.
3. You can book a airbnb, hotel or the place where you are living (if you have separate accommodations). There are many grocery delivery services. You order and pay online, and your groceries are dropped off...it is contactless. You don’t need to go to a grocery store.

Reactions: ANISH K

karthik2222

Oct 17, 2019
I am in the same category as you Anish!! I got my PR via express entry and it's not family sponsored PR!! Am I good to travel @ANISH K and others ?

Thank you for your time :)