+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Travel document stuck

Odonga

Oct 28, 2020
I applied for my travel document in August, got approval, and it was sent in September. Unfortunately, I never got it. Canada Post claimed to leave two notices, but I didn't receive them, so it went back to the office on October 17th. I reached out, they received it, and they promised to send it again in 6 weeks. It's been nearly two months, and they still haven't sent it. What should I do?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I applied for my travel document in August, got approval, and it was sent in September. Unfortunately, I never got it. Canada Post claimed to leave two notices, but I didn't receive them, so it went back to the office on October 17th. I reached out, they received it, and they promised to send it again in 6 weeks. It's been nearly two months, and they still haven't sent it. What should I do?
Contact the office for RTD again. If they had sent it you would have received it already unless there was a problem with delivery again. If repeated problems with delivery I would have it sent to another address.

Reactions: ref19to22

Danii120

Nov 10, 2019
You got your RTD fairly quick, may I know this was regular application or an urgent one?