+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Translated documents

b52shot

Star Member
Oct 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Greetings,

For some reason I was thinking all the time that I had to send the original translations with my citizenship application and I just found out that I should have sent the copies and got the originals when I get the invite.
What should I do now ? Should I redo the translations and bring them with me ? or should I just go without them because they already have the originals ??

EXPRESS000

Aug 25, 2016
to be on the safe side,contact the guy who did the translation and pay half of the fees to get another original copy from him.
that's what i did since they usually keep records of their work ,this should be easy

b52shot

Star Member
Oct 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I was debating whether to do what you suggested or just go to the interview without any translations.. after all they have the original translations with my application, it wouldn't make sense to ask me again for them unless they lost them.

ajithpl

Aug 5, 2010
Surrey, BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you had send the originals, then the interview official will have it on the file in front of them during interview. If asked, just tell him/her that you had send the original along with the application.

b52shot said:
I was debating whether to do what you suggested or just go to the interview without any translations.. after all they have the original translations with my application, it wouldn't make sense to ask me again for them unless they lost them.