+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

transfer to local office with no AIP

rich_m0nd

Star Member
Jan 10, 2009
Hi,

After almost 10 months of waiting without AIP my file is transfered to local office. I know this will take a long time to or there could be something wrong with this. Does this mean this will take years? what am i looking here? what is the best thing to do? Should i apply outland instead?

We received your application for permanent residence on November 3, 2008.

We started processing your application on December 2, 2008.

We received the requested information on May 25, 2009. Thank you for providing the information.

We transferred your application to the local CIC office on August 19, 2009. The local CIC office may contact you.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

rich_m0nd said:
Hi,

After almost 10 months of waiting without AIP my file is transfered to local office. I know this will take a long time to or there could be something wrong with this. Does this mean this will take years? what am i looking here? what is the best thing to do? Should i apply outland instead?

We received your application for permanent residence on November 3, 2008.

We started processing your application on December 2, 2008.

We received the requested information on May 25, 2009. Thank you for providing the information.

We transferred your application to the local CIC office on August 19, 2009. The local CIC office may contact you.
Depends on the office, if it was Scarborough or Mississauga, you are in for a loooooooooong wait.
Not so long at other offices.

PMM

rich_m0nd

Star Member
Jan 10, 2009
PMM,

how long is not long? see the concern is what LEON told me that if my file is transfered with no 1st stage approval then i have to call and ask what happened and it's better off to send another application outland.. cause outland would be like 6 months.. I already waited 10 months for this inland. i mean atleast have an AIP but none came. what would you suggest?