+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TR to PR Document upload

mgol

Oct 18, 2021
I am in the middle of assembling all of my documents in order to submit an application for the current TR to PR program for the French-speaking International Graduates pathway.

I have assembled and uploaded most documents, however, I am experiencing difficulties with the website in uploading some specific forms: IMM 0008, IMM 0130, IMM 5669, and IMM 5562. Everything else uploaded fine. The error message I receive states: "Failed to upload. Invalid file format. Use JPG, JPEG, TIF, TIFF, PNG, or PDF."

But my file format is a PDF. I have tried different computers, different browsers (Safari and Chrome). Revalidating some forms, printing them and scanning them, using different file types etc. The size of the file is also under the limit available so that shouldn't be an issue. I've also tried uploading a random file as a test that works, however as soon as I try to upload a form it rejects it.

Has anyone else had this issue? If so how did you resolve it? I couldn't get in contact with anyone over the phone or email because apparently they're only responding to specific enquiries right now.

shabiee84

Nov 1, 2021
I am in the middle of assembling all of my documents in order to submit an application for the current TR to PR program for the French-speaking International Graduates pathway.

I have assembled and uploaded most documents, however, I am experiencing difficulties with the website in uploading some specific forms: IMM 0008, IMM 0130, IMM 5669, and IMM 5562. Everything else uploaded fine. The error message I receive states: "Failed to upload. Invalid file format. Use JPG, JPEG, TIF, TIFF, PNG, or PDF."

But my file format is a PDF. I have tried different computers, different browsers (Safari and Chrome). Revalidating some forms, printing them and scanning them, using different file types etc. The size of the file is also under the limit available so that shouldn't be an issue. I've also tried uploading a random file as a test that works, however as soon as I try to upload a form it rejects it.

Has anyone else had this issue? If so how did you resolve it? I couldn't get in contact with anyone over the phone or email because apparently they're only responding to specific enquiries right now.
I had the same error.
Resolved by removing the special characters in the document name.