+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Townhouse and snow clearing Calgary

hamzay

Feb 22, 2009
Hello,
I was looking for apartments with ensuite laundry in the north east area, especially Templeton area but don't seem to find much.
I was wondering if I go for a rented townhouse will the outside maintenance like snow clearing or lawn cutting. I would be a single mom, pregnant with small kids, if not for an apartment what are the options available with safety and maintenance-free point of view?
Please help.

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You should ask the owner or check the rental agreement for specific conditions.

People do pay for snow clearance, if it is not included in the rental.

hamzay

Feb 22, 2009
oh wow - how much would it cost ...approximate range atleast? would they clear the snow right up from my doorstep? would i encounter any other difficulties? how bout kids walking to school? that seems like an impossible thing isn't it? if they are in the walk zone then it would be tough for them to get to school and i would be terribly worried.....
how do seniors, handicapped or the unhealthy live around calgary ..... it seems such a task isnt it? :'(

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No idea of cost, try google, FWIW I clear my own snow, it is not hard to do, just take it gently ;D

Where I live the city clears the sidewalk.

minus360

Star Member
Mar 19, 2009
London, England, UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2009
Doc's Request.
July 2009
File Transfer...
April 2009
Med's Request
Sep. 2009
Med's Done....
Oct. 2009
Interview........
NIL
Passport Req..
March 2010
VISA ISSUED...
April 2010
LANDED..........
June 2010
If you live in Town house apartment in Calgary, you are not responsible for those tasks. Find out more from the housing management, they will get you best info.