+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tourist visa

nivedhitha

Jul 18, 2019
Hi,
My husband is working in canada and I am having a visitor visa as well which is unused. Later on our baby was born on nov 2020. We would like to join my husband. Is canada consulate opened in india? How to start the process to get a visitor visa for our baby.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Nothing to do with consulate. You apply online for the TRV...Canada Immigration website. The both of you also need written authorization to travel.

keershy0911

Jan 25, 2021
Hi,
My husband is working in canada and I am having a visitor visa as well which is unused. Later on our baby was born on nov 2020. We would like to join my husband. Is canada consulate opened in india? How to start the process to get a visitor visa for our baby.
I'm in the same situation as you.
Applied for my baby visa and got it approved and got my travel authorization as well.
Get in Touch with me for help.

Reactions: nivedhitha

nivedhitha

Jul 18, 2019
I'm in the same situation as you.
Applied for my baby visa and got it approved and got my travel authorization as well.
Get in Touch with me for help.
Hi,

Do I need to create seperate ircc account for my baby to apply for a visa? if so there was question while filling up,

Are you giving someone access to your application? As the baby is the main applicant and I the mother of the baby accessing it should I put as yes or no?

sahilarora2003

Mar 13, 2013
Surrey
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-09-2022
Doc's Request.
20-12-2022
AOR Received.
09-09-2022
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-10-2022
Hi,

Do I need to create seperate ircc account for my baby to apply for a visa? if so there was question while filling up,

Are you giving someone access to your application? As the baby is the main applicant and I the mother of the baby accessing it should I put as yes or no?
No, You don't have to create a seperate account to apply for visa for your baby! You can use the existing one.

Yes, you should answer "Yes" to the question.

I hope it helps!

nivedhitha

Jul 18, 2019
Thank you, We already have a visa and we are applying only for the baby. So while using the existing account its appears like we are applying for the existing account holder (primary applicant) and the baby and also payment for both of them. Little confused with this scenario as we need to apply only for the baby