+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

tourist visa

m_a_ibraheem

Jan 30, 2012
[size=10pt]I have a job in egypt and I can get document from my employer, I also have bank statement with more than 10K $, I have relatives in toronto they will send me invitation, is it difficult to obtain a 3 month visit visa, I just want to see some friends go out for some cheap tour that will only cost me tickets and a "smudge", knowing that Egypt air tickets are really cheap, two way trans atlantic is less than 1K $

thanks a million
[/size]

:)@Mohammad ;D

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
m_a_ibraheem said:
[size=10pt]I have a job in egypt and I can get document from my employer, I also have bank statement with more than 10K $, I have relatives in toronto they will send me invitation, is it difficult to obtain a 3 month visit visa, I just want to see some friends go out for some cheap tour that will only cost me tickets and a "smudge", knowing that Egypt air tickets are really cheap, two way trans atlantic is less than 1K $

thanks a million
[/size]

:) @ Mohammad ;D
Hi, it all depends on your travel history, if you have traveled to Developed countries before, then you have higher chances for getting the visa.

Cheers..

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Read everything you can about "ties to home country" and trv refusals before you prepare your application. Having family in Canada means you have to show the STRENGTH of your ties to Egypt are greater than they are to Canada. I know you'd think it would be a benefit to have Canadian friends/relatives if you are coming for a visit, but it doesn't work that way. Good Luck.

annakc

Apr 11, 2012
Hi i just need an advice i apply for tourist visa last jan 2012 thru my agency till now i never receive any results yet she said for releasing why till now i never receive yet is it possible 2 go 2 thr embassy and find out if my papers is there?