+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Total Time & POF

luckyqamar

Sep 21, 2016
Hi all,

Just 3 quick question.

I am one the August 2016 Quebec applicants from Pakistan, by when should I expect that visa stamp on my passport? and any stage wise rough breakup of the time between now and then?

Do I have to provide any POF to Quebec (when they ask me for documents) or it comes into play only at the federal level?

How many years would they expect/want me to stay in Quebec before I can move to other provices?

Many Thanks

luckyqamar

Sep 21, 2016
Anyone please, I dont think I have posed a very difficult question?

Do we need POF do be sent to Quebec or just needed at CIC level?

dieheart87

Mar 3, 2016
Wat is POF ????
If u mean total time for the whole process then for Pakistan
it is 28 months !!! Before that if u have received AOR , then most
probably u will receive checklist of documents in November . !!!
And one has to stay for 3 years in Quebec i guess !! Dats wat i know

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
luckyqamar said:
Hi all,

Just 3 quick question.

I am one the August 2016 Quebec applicants from Pakistan, by when should I expect that visa stamp on my passport? and any stage wise rough breakup of the time between now and then?

Do I have to provide any POF to Quebec (when they ask me for documents) or it comes into play only at the federal level?

How many years would they expect/want me to stay in Quebec before I can move to other provices?

Many Thanks
I think due to this system time frame would be shorter tha. Before. If you have submitted ur application than you should wait for checklists and hitch I don't know when will it reached to our inbox. POF is not required in Quebec. Why do you want to move to other province, if you don't want to stay in Quebec. You can move to other province once you have your passport.

luckyqamar

Sep 21, 2016
Thanks vickyRocks.

My question regarding staying in Quebec was more to do with the legal position or requirement (answered however, thanks), less to do on what one intends to do.