+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Toronto family offering Temporary Sharing Accomodation now( April to July)

rex555

Apr 20, 2014
Dear Freinds,

If anybody immigrating to Canada with family and coming to Toronto and if you need a temporary accomodation from April to July, and ready to share a 2 bedroom apartment with a small family, you are welcome. But we will be here only till July end as we are planning to move to London, ON.
Best Regards
Kumar

rex555

Apr 20, 2014
The accomodation is near Don Mills Road and Shepherd Avenue and is near to Don Mills Station. 2 bed room apartment to be shared with a family for 650 CAD each. Have free Calls to India, Internet, Cable TV. Next to Forest Manor Public School and Fairview Mall and FoodLand only 5 minutes walk. So anybody immigrating to Toronto by April end or already here can contact us to discuss more.

Best Regards
Kumar

rex555

Apr 20, 2014
Adding more to the above, those who would like to share the accommodation may be can apply to Homestead holdings to continue in the same apartment but that is upto the Homestead's decision. In our area there are a lot of apartments and later on can get an apartment for rent.

rex555

Apr 20, 2014
Adding more to the above, we are a family from Kerala 3 members, Husband, wife and 9 year old Son.
Best Regards

srinids

Dec 7, 2009
Dear Kumar,
We are a family of 3 ( me wife and a son) relocating to Canada from UAE during July. I may visit before during May. After July what happens if we take the sharing accomodation. Can we continue and is it possible for the rental deed to be converted so as to continue. My email is srinidsds@gmail.com. Provide ur contact no to call
Regards
Srinivasan

rex555

Apr 20, 2014
Sorry Friends, our sharing Accomodation from May 27 is booked already by a family. But May 1 to May 25 it will not be occupied. So if anybody would like to have a temporary accomodation during that period can contact me.

Pankaj95

Jan 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
AOR Received.
26-10-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2014
Med's Done....
18-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-02-2014
LANDED..........
June 2014
rex555 said:
Sorry Friends, our sharing Accomodation from May 27 is booked already by a family. But May 1 to May 25 it will not be occupied. So if anybody would like to have a temporary accomodation during that period can contact me.
Dear Mr. Kumar,

Pls. let me know if the accommodation is available starting June 1st for 2 months duration. Ours is also a family of 3 (2 adults and one 7 year kid).

Regards,

Pankaj

rex555

Apr 20, 2014
Re: Toronto family offering Temporary Sharing Accomodation from July 1st

Dear Mr. Pankaj,

Extremely sorry for the delay in replying as i didn't see your message. we have already a family who is staying with us. But that family is willing to provide you a sharing accomodation from July 1 st if you can stay atleast 6 months with them. If you are willing, kindly reply immediately.

Best Regards
Kumar

udhnis

Jul 21, 2013
Re: Toronto family offering Temporary Sharing Accomodation from July 1st

Hi Kumar,

Is it still available? Sent you a PM plz check and reply.

Thanks

josykthattakunnel

Sep 2, 2010
hai do you have any information about availability of temporary accommodation for an indian keralite Christian family of 5 coming in end of October 2014 for one month in toronto.if you know kindly let us know. thank you