+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

today's IELTS-PAPER BASED listening answers conducted in India

U3691kamaka

Aug 11, 2020
Congratulations in advance to those of you that have written your IELTS. Mine is coming up on Sat, 22nd. Any tips at all please? Any one will be highly appreciated, am a kind of nervous.

aleemkhan8608

Feb 7, 2019
Congratulations in advance to those of you that have written your IELTS. Mine is coming up on Sat, 22nd. Any tips at all please? Any one will be highly appreciated, am a kind of nervous.
First of all, consider IELTS like any other exam, which we have written during our academics.. Secondly, maintain ur cool, while writing IELTS, as it is really essential to focus on paper.so, don't be apprehensive even for a second. Finally, believe in urself that you've enough potential to crack IELTS, as it is just an exam, not a mountain.

All the Best!

Reactions: U3691kamaka

U3691kamaka

Aug 11, 2020
First of all, consider IELTS like any other exam, which we have written during our academics.. Secondly, maintain ur cool, while writing IELTS, as it is really essential to focus on paper.so, don't be apprehensive even for a second. Finally, believe in urself that you've enough potential to crack IELTS, as it is just an exam, not a mountain.

All the Best!
Thanks a lot for your response. I appreciate.