Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09-July-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-Aug-2012
LANDED..........
12-Aug-2012
I applied for WP in May 16th using online and got a visa today. oh boy, it took me over 2 month. CIC website says 57 days ,so pretty accurate i guess. hope getting PR under CEC soon. no news from Seattle. anyways, Lets rely on God!!

Oronno

Star Member
Apr 30, 2009
Pouce

Since your online application for WP is approved, could you please tell us what are the documents you have attached with your online application?

1. copy of passport with visa/entry stamp
2. Old WP
3. LMO approval letter

what else? Did you include any doc from the company like payslip/ employment letter?

Also I see in the checklist they have option to include the air ticket for leaving Canada. Is it applicable too?

Did u renew WP from post graduate WP or from closed WP?

How did u pay while applying online?

Please share your experience and knowledge. It will help us a lot.

Thank you so much. God bless you and wish you all the best.

Pouce

Star Member
Apr 17, 2011
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattle
NOC Code......
science
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-May-2010
AOR Received.
03-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
03-Mar-2011
Med's Request
21-Sep-2011
Med's Done....
16-NOv-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09-July-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-Aug-2012
LANDED..........
12-Aug-2012
Hi don't forget your job contract as well. I used my credit card to pay fees so I scaned and upload that. Over all my documents were 20 pages. If u follow the online application direction, there is only passport and marriage cert. to be able to upload. But u can upload pretty much everything into passport section. as long as u downsize your PDF, no problem. Never get over 2M. u have to upload PLMO too. I think that's pretty much it. sooner u apply the better. I renewed from PGWP. I don't know about airticket question. Anyway, God bless you too man!

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
Glad to know you recd WP Pouce. Since I mailed mine I have till 2 mths about to wait. I mailed it intentionnaly to buy some time for PPR. My hope is to rec ppr in the meantime, so then Vegreville will refund WP.

Hate wasting money so hopefully i succeed :p

How things with PR application anyways?

wins26

Feb 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi guys i passed my application for change employer under live in caregiver on may 25 2011, im still waiting for my wp, i called the automated and the automated said " we curently assesing ur aplication and we anticipating to be able to provide u as a responce on july 26 2011 " what the is that mean ?

guys help me, if i pass an incomplete aplication for change employer, is the cic will send back may application right away after they open or not? i passed my contract w/o the 2nd to the last page, that page contain the tranportation cost of the cg and medical insurance ect,, is the cic will consider that or not? one more thing, on my lmo on the last page it says everything about that airfare and medical insurance ect, what do u think guys ? any idea?

plz responce im already frustrated on my aplication until now, i dont know what im going to do