+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline for TRV processing in LA+ return of passport

gpdesi

Jan 29, 2012
Hello All,

Does anybody know what the timeline is for processing visas in LA. I sent in my passport in November of 2011 and I still have not received it back. Anybody else waiting for a long time on their visas? This application did not require LMO.. intracompany transfer.

Also I saw a couple of posts already about this but does anybody know how to get their passports back if they do not wish for their visas to be processed?
I cannot wait any longer and need my passport back, especially after 2 months now!

Thanks,
gpdesi

foxxalo

Aug 21, 2011
Do you know when it actually got delivered?
I sent mine mid-December for Study permit and TRV and still waiting....
It's already February, and I'm a bit worried...
When I checked with the money order referrence number, it states that it was cashed Early January...
Did they send you any confirmation that they received the application or was your money order cashed?

haignr

Jan 30, 2012
omg....is it taking that much time to process ?....i'm planning to apply for study permit+trv probably in detroit....after seeing your posts i'm worrying, because I have to go to my home country in april...can I get my passport back in april, if I apply by end of feb?
friends please post here as soon as u receive your visa....it helps me to decide weather to apply or not...

samir304

Dec 20, 2011
@haingr

u should avoid detroit embassy
better to apply in buffalo that r much better ,faster

its my personal exp that i had applied detroit for my trv and
my plan to visit my backhome messed up due to late process.