+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

timeline and status update for 2-Way passport request from IRCC and process time from VFS , Applicants from India

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hi I have received a strange reply from VFS for PP collection..
In response to PP collection for Dependent visa I got this response from them.

"Please be informed that we are unable to process the dependent's request for the 2-way courier pickup service without Unique Client identifier Number.
Also, we would like to inform you that, each applicant may have a separate Unique Client Identifier Number provided by the High Commission of Canada as the Hhowever, the application number would remain the same for both the applicant's."

Can someone please guide me on the same. I attached the Ready for Visa letter received for my PR application and Passport collection for primary applicant and 3 dependents. Now I have received payment link for primary applicant but not for dependents.
did you submit form for principal applicant and for all dependent for 2 way courier service?

Check here for immigration : https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/two-way-courier-services-vfs-new-delhi-india.713205/

stalker

Sep 20, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01/10/2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
02/10/2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
03/03/2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2017
LANDED..........
July 2017
Hello All,

how long does it take these days to send and receive passport after visa stamp?

DRAJPUT

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
Hello Everyone,
I have a query on passport pick up and drop services.
I have applied for my father's supervisa in Oct and his application is still under processing.
My father live in Hyderabad (the address in the passport is our residence in hyderabad) and he has done medical and biometrics in Hyderabad.

He will be travelling to a different city in North India and will stay there for 3 months.
My query is that if the passport submit request comes during this time, can he use pick up and drop passport service from a different city other than hyderabad.
OR do you think that he has to travel back to hyderabad and then submit the passport submission form to get the passport pick up and drop and hyderabad address.

S.Basra

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
Hello Everyone,
I have a query on passport pick up and drop services.
I have applied for my father's supervisa in Oct and his application is still under processing.
My father live in Hyderabad (the address in the passport is our residence in hyderabad) and he has done medical and biometrics in Hyderabad.

He will be travelling to a different city in North India and will stay there for 3 months.
My query is that if the passport submit request comes during this time, can he use pick up and drop passport service from a different city other than hyderabad.
OR do you think that he has to travel back to hyderabad and then submit the passport submission form to get the passport pick up and drop and hyderabad address.
Hello, this drop off and pickup address is for courier purposes only, so your passport address does not matter in this regard. You can mention any pickup and drop off service address in India. The passport submission form will be send through email, incase if its not in email someone form your family can send the passport request form to your father by scanning.

DRAJPUT

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
Hello, this drop off and pickup address is for courier purposes only, so your passport address does not matter in this regard. You can mention any pickup and drop off service address in India. The passport submission form will be send through email, incase if its not in email someone form your family can send the passport request form to your father by scanning.
Thank you so much for you reply.

pgali

Jul 6, 2020
Hello,

Do we have any wats groups for visitor visa applicants for 2 -way courier services ?

Thanks

Becksterd

Apr 15, 2010
Edmonton, AB
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
05-2013
IELTS Request
14-02-2014
Med's Request
10-2013
Med's Done....
11-2013
Passport Req..
02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-2014
LANDED..........
04-2014
Hi All,
Just a question for passport submission.
There are 4 pages on the consent form, my mother is preparing her documents for pick up/drop off. Which page does she need to sign on the consent form?

abhijeets13

Jul 10, 2015
Hi Guys,

So finally my Parent's Visitor Visa application was processed and today we have received the Passport Submission request for Stamping. We applied on the new portal on Feb 28 2022 as Outside Canada applicant.

I have everything ready to be sent for a two-way courier, but the instructions do not say anything about submitting Photographs as well. My understanding is you have to submit Photos if its COPR but for a visitor visa that is not the case.

Can any of you folks confirm how it is or should I also send the photographs for them in the envelope?

Please suggest.

canadian321

Feb 1, 2022
Hi Guys,

So finally my Parent's Visitor Visa application was processed and today we have received the Passport Submission request for Stamping. We applied on the new portal on Feb 28 2022 as Outside Canada applicant.

I have everything ready to be sent for a two-way courier, but the instructions do not say anything about submitting Photographs as well. My understanding is you have to submit Photos if its COPR but for a visitor visa that is not the case.

Can any of you folks confirm how it is or should I also send the photographs for them in the envelope?

Please suggest.
photo not needed for trv