+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time taken to process PR visa /stamping at New Delhi

Priyanka 19

Jul 13, 2020
Did you try to get in touch with IRCC or VO?
I called up vfs but they simply said it's under process. We can't do anything. I raised a webform with ircc delhi and got an auto response that they will reply within 28 working days. Don't know what to do. It's been 24 days now. Did you try contacting them?

man_d

Oct 4, 2022
I called up vfs but they simply said it's under process. We can't do anything. I raised a webform with ircc delhi and got an auto response that they will reply within 28 working days. Don't know what to do. It's been 24 days now. Did you try contacting them?
yeah same thing.

Di123456

May 19, 2022
did you get your stamped passport back?

Maitripatel31

Sep 3, 2021
did you receive passport ??