+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time hearing

Mansourito10

Sep 27, 2022
He received a message in my mail saying that he will soon set up a session for me and that it is virtual
^^
You are receiving this letter as the hearing for your claim for refugee protection is ready to be scheduled by the Refugee Protection Division (RPD) of the Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada (IRB).

Your hearing will be held virtually.

Your hearing will be scheduled as a virtual hearing. This will allow you to use your own device to connect to your hearing from a private place like your home. The RPD will send you an email before your hearing date

with more instructions

f you have concerns about having a virtual hearing, you can request that it take place at an IRB office as a 1ybrid or an in-person hearing

The RPD uses three types of hearings:

1. Virtual hearing - you use your own equipment at your home, office, or other private space to participate in the hearing virtually.
  2. Hybrid hearing - you come to an IRB office to use the IRB's computer equipment to access the hearing virtually.
  3. In-person hearing - you come to an IRB office to attend the hearing in the presence of the other parties and the RPD member.

ow to request a different type of hearing:
you do not have a device or a private location to use or have other concerns about participating in a virtual paring, you can request a hybrid hearing. With this option, you will use a computer at an IRB office to rticipate in the hearing virtually. You can request a hybrid hearing by contacting RPD registry by telephone^^
you do not have a device or a private location to use or have other concerns about participating in a virtual paring, you can request a hybrid hearing. With this option, you will use a computer at an IRB office to rticipate in the hearing virtually. You can request a hybrid hearing by contacting RPD registry by telephone^^^^

My question What is the duration of setting a session after this message؟

Reactions: Vaqt

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
He received a message in my mail saying that he will soon set up a session for me and that it is virtual
^^
You are receiving this letter as the hearing for your claim for refugee protection is ready to be scheduled by the Refugee Protection Division (RPD) of the Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada (IRB).

Your hearing will be scheduled as a virtual hearing. This will allow you to use your own device to connect to your hearing from a private place like your home. The RPD will send you an email before your hearing date

with more instructions

f you have concerns about having a virtual hearing, you can request that it take place at an IRB office as a 1ybrid or an in-person hearing

1. Virtual hearing - you use your own equipment at your home, office, or other private space to participate in the hearing virtually.
  2. Hybrid hearing - you come to an IRB office to use the IRB's computer equipment to access the hearing virtually.
  3. In-person hearing - you come to an IRB office to attend the hearing in the presence of the other parties and the RPD member.

you do not have a device or a private location to use or have other concerns about participating in a virtual paring, you can request a hybrid hearing. With this option, you will use a computer at an IRB office to rticipate in the hearing virtually. You can request a hybrid hearing by contacting RPD registry by telephone^^
you do not have a device or a private location to use or have other concerns about participating in a virtual paring, you can request a hybrid hearing. With this option, you will use a computer at an IRB office to rticipate in the hearing virtually. You can request a hybrid hearing by contacting RPD registry by telephone^^^^

Another email providing link for the virtual session will be sent, approximately within 2weeks

Mansourito10

Sep 27, 2022
Another email providing link for the virtual session will be sent, approximately within 2weeks
Thanks for your help But how will they send me a link when they did not set a date for a hearing? They just told me that it decided to be virtual

Yaad23

Jan 10, 2023
^^

with more instructions

I also got the same mail like 1 month ago. Did they send you the hearing date now?