+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time for approval after biometrics.

Josephmyatt1996

Jun 11, 2023
Hey guys! Submitted my Outland spousal sponsorship for PR application on December first. I received AOR on 12th of January and give my biometrics on the 8th of February. I’m just wondering how long after giving biometrics it took other people to get their PR approved?

Kananaskis

Star Member
Oct 4, 2023
Hey Joseph!
Really hard to say, but knowing your process and since you applied outland, after your medicals you are looking at another 1.5 months (best case scenario), up to 8 months on average.
Do you know which visa office is handling your case? If it's the one back in Australia, I'd suggest you to take a look at the other topics here before December (November going back all the way to March 2023) and see similar cases from Sydney in the tracking sheets.
If you were lucky enough to get an office within Canada, that means your process will most likely be on the faster end of things.

Quick sidenote, all processes do start in Canada (Sydney/NS usually), but once you get Sponsor Approval (SA) they might move closer to the PA country.

Wishing you good luck my friend
Thanks again for all your help before!!!

Reactions: Josephmyatt1996

w8ing4visa

Star Member
Nov 15, 2023
Hey guys! Submitted my Outland spousal sponsorship for PR application on December first. I received AOR on 12th of January and give my biometrics on the 8th of February. I’m just wondering how long after giving biometrics it took other people to get their PR approved?
based on current processing times you could expect 12 months or so