+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

The Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot (RNIP)

shajishilu

Feb 1, 2020
I am SHAJI SAMUEL,46 years and I am a Diploma holder in Mechanical engg.
I have 22 years experience in Aluminium smeltor Casthouse operation.
Is it Iam eligible for The Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot (RNIP)

indianstudent96

May 22, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020
I am SHAJI SAMUEL,46 years and I am a Diploma holder in Mechanical engg.
I have 22 years experience in Aluminium smeltor Casthouse operation.
Is it Iam eligible for The Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot (RNIP)
You are eligible as long as you have a minimum of a high school diploma and a job offer. Of course, you need at least a year of job experience, but it's exempt if you are an international student who graduated from a 2+ year program. The key here is finding an employer who is willing to offer you a permanent job with wages higher than the minimum wage for your NOC code. Also, the program has not been launched in most communities.

Reactions: Halibell

shajishilu

Feb 1, 2020
Thanks for the reply.
If anybody can guide me to get a Job offer letter in
Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot (RNIP) communities

indianstudent96

May 22, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020
Thanks for the reply.
If anybody can guide me to get a Job offer letter in
Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot (RNIP) communities
It is just like getting any other job. Customize your resume to make it look appealing to Canadian employers. I am assuming you don't have any Canadian experience; try marketing yourself with your skills and experience. Don't just apply to all the jobs that you see online. Indeed, LinkedIn, and Job Bank are good places to search for relevant opportunities. If employers are interested, they will schedule a Skype interview. Of course, the job has to be permanent, meet the minimum wages for that NOC code, and should be from an eligible employer in the community.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Many of the communities have the available jobs posted on their sites. Many are looking people who have links to the community already so they are likely to stay longterm.

Reactions: Halibell

indianstudent96

May 22, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020
Many of the communities have the available jobs posted on their sites. Many are looking people who have links to the community already so they are likely to stay longterm.
Most jobs on the community websites are from Indeed and other job websites. I know Sault Ste. Marie and Brandon has a page for this.

Mar 23, 2020
I am Mohammad Farid work in Saudi arab Riyadh as pest control supervisor my education is graduate
My birth date jan 1 _1978 check eligibility

Maxmaro

Mar 8, 2020
NOC Code......
It is just like getting any other job. Customize your resume to make it look appealing to Canadian employers. I am assuming you don't have any Canadian experience; try marketing yourself with your skills and experience. Don't just apply to all the jobs that you see online. Indeed, LinkedIn, and Job Bank are good places to search for relevant opportunities. If employers are interested, they will schedule a Skype interview. Of course, the job has to be permanent, meet the minimum wages for that NOC code, and should be from an eligible employer in the community.
Thanks for your advise.
However, I thought all Job application most be made on the community Page? please clarify? In addition, if the Job description is something one can do, is there anything wrong if one apply for the Job?

Halibell

Aug 20, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pls, has any of these communities been launched?
If yes plz I need links to the communities

Reactions: tofy79