+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

The Minister is fighting my win at the RAD in court. His arguments are ridiculous.

DamnYouDaria

Star Member
Aug 20, 2020
Yukon
Category........
Other
Hi,
You applied for pr 2022 or not? How come you haven’t received NOD?
Probably because, like another person who posted here suggested, my application is being slow walked. I've not only received no notice of decision from IRCC, I've also received no notice of decision from the court. And to make sure it's not a me issue, I've double checked with the court and CanLII. So far, the last bit of activity on the court's docket is the hearing back in July and CanLII doesn't have my decision yet.

But yes, I applied back in 2022 and IRCC's own portal acknowledges receipt of the application on the 14th of November 2022. So does Canada Post tracking.

Canadian_rainbow

Aug 30, 2022
Probably because, like another person who posted here suggested, my application is being slow walked. I've not only received no notice of decision from IRCC, I've also received no notice of decision from the court. And to make sure it's not a me issue, I've double checked with the court and CanLII. So far, the last bit of activity on the court's docket is the hearing back in July and CanLII doesn't have my decision yet.

But yes, I applied back in 2022 and IRCC's own portal acknowledges receipt of the application on the 14th of November 2022. So does Canada Post tracking.
I applied back in November 2022 (packet was received in mid-November). So far, only update is from when they received my application for PR. Just applied for GCMS notes today to see what's going on.

I thought you applied for pr?

DamnYouDaria

Star Member
Aug 20, 2020
Yukon
Category........
Other
I applied back in November 2022 (packet was received in mid-November). So far, only update is from when they received my application for PR. Just applied for GCMS notes today to see what's going on.

I thought you applied for pr?
I did. Still waiting on the decision for that too.

DamnYouDaria

Star Member
Aug 20, 2020
Yukon
Category........
Other
So you used Notice of Decision from RAD to apply for PR while there is appeal on that decision filed within 15days?
The appeal was filed but wasn't served to me within the requisite 15 days. Minister claims an exemption under Lesly v. Canada.

I mailed out my PR application on the 8th. It was received by IRCC on the 14th. I was served on the 16th, two days after IRCC received my application and seven days after the date they were supposed to serve me.

Last edited:

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017

Once minister intervene’s there isn’t a dime frame. Are you saying youare waiting for the outcome of PR? That is talking around 2 years for straightforward applications. Your PR application can‘t get processed until other appeal have been considered.