+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Temporary place to stay

mmakshay67

Apr 24, 2019
Hello,

I am coming to Toronto from India, and have booked my mandatory 3 day hotel stay. I am looking for a private place (studio or 1br with a kitchen) for a month max , to spend my remaining quarantine days and have some more days before I can move into a permanent place. Do you know any websites or fb groups which provides such listing for a private place other than airbnb for an affordable price (maximum rate 1500$ or slightly more than that)

Thanks

Immi@098

Nov 21, 2016
Hello,

I am coming to Toronto from India, and have booked my mandatory 3 day hotel stay. I am looking for a private place (studio or 1br with a kitchen) for a month max , to spend my remaining quarantine days and have some more days before I can move into a permanent place. Do you know any websites or fb groups which provides such listing for a private place other than airbnb for an affordable price (maximum rate 1500$ or slightly more than that)

Thanks
Hey!
We are in a similar situation as you. Me & my spouse are moving to Toronto first week of May from India. Did a soft landing in Dec 2019 & came back after receiving the PR card.
Searching for a temporary place to stay for a month before moving to a permanent place. Were you able to find one?
Thanks in advance