+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Telecom Jobs in Canada

sujeetss

Aug 4, 2010
Hi,

I am looking for opportunities to migrate to Canada. I am a Telecom Engineer by profession. I have worked on GSM domain primarily. I have worked for companies like Motorola , Infosys , Aricent. All my experience is on the network side. With my current Company Mavenir Systems, I have been involved with T-Mobile USA and have been instrumental in deploying our FDA router which is running successfully for the past 2 yrs. I have also traveled a lot to Seattle with regards to this project. Now I would like to migrate to Canada. I am planning to apply for my PR. I am looking for opportunities in Telecom operators or Telecom Vendor companies.

If anyone can point me in the right direction it will be really appreciated.

My email id is sujeetss@gmail.com

THanks,

Sujeet

zsashimi

Jun 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2014
AOR Received.
14-Aug-2014
Med's Request
23-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
07-Nov-2014
Passport Req..
6-Jan-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-Jan-2015
sujeetss said:
Hi,

I am looking for opportunities to migrate to Canada. I am a Telecom Engineer by profession. I have worked on GSM domain primarily. I have worked for companies like Motorola , Infosys , Aricent. All my experience is on the network side. With my current Company Mavenir Systems, I have been involved with T-Mobile USA and have been instrumental in deploying our FDA router which is running successfully for the past 2 yrs. I have also traveled a lot to Seattle with regards to this project. Now I would like to migrate to Canada. I am planning to apply for my PR. I am looking for opportunities in Telecom operators or Telecom Vendor companies.

If anyone can point me in the right direction it will be really appreciated.

My email id is sujeetss @ gmail.com

THanks,

Sujeet
Try applying in TELUS. :)

sujeetss

Aug 4, 2010
Yes I have done that on their website. Looks like having a network is what will help. Hopefully some one will be able to help me out with that

zsashimi

Jun 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2014
AOR Received.
14-Aug-2014
Med's Request
23-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
07-Nov-2014
Passport Req..
6-Jan-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-Jan-2015
sujeetss said:
Yes I have done that on their website. Looks like having a network is what will help. Hopefully some one will be able to help me out with that
It's hard to get in the Canadian market for now. I think it was because of the new immigration rule. I also tried applying when I to Canada last May. However, employers wanted someone who can work legally in canada without them sponsoring the applicant :-(

sujeetss

Aug 4, 2010
I would apply for PR in sometime. Anyways hoping that something would work out from this board. I am not looking for the company to sponsor me.

zsashimi

Jun 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2014
AOR Received.
14-Aug-2014
Med's Request
23-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
07-Nov-2014
Passport Req..
6-Jan-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-Jan-2015
sujeets,

I think you need to get a work visa first then apply to the telecoms company.. A colleague of mine did that.. she appplied for a work visa then applied to telus.. I just dont know how she was able to apply for a visa without a work contract.. but nevertheless, i'll try to contact her and ask.

sujeetss

Aug 4, 2010
zsashimi,

I will be applying for PR directly , let me know if work Visa is better then PR. And I guess I can apply for PR after 1 year of work In canada right.

Let me know which option works better. Also thanks for trying to find out info from ur friend.

Sujeet

kiran.sr

May 13, 2009
I've got my PR and looking for Jobs in the Network Engineering. Will i be able to apply jobs before i land there?

Planning to touch down in Jan '11.

Appreciate any help, advice with this respect.

Thanks in Advance

mrsabih

Aug 24, 2010
PR is better than work permit dear is Permanant Residency and after 3 year Of PR u got Canadian citizen so its better u apply PR

Robins

Oct 4, 2010
kiran.sr said:
I've got my PR and looking for Jobs in the Network Engineering. Will i be able to apply jobs before i land there?

Planning to touch down in Jan '11.

Appreciate any help, advice with this respect.

Thanks in Advance
kiran, if you have received your PR visa, you can apply for jobs before you land.

yvsnagender

Jul 17, 2013
Hi Kiran

How you got the PR for Canada? Please help me in knowing the proceedure for getting PR.

Please let me whome you approached

Thanks
Venkat