+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TEF exam

nasnas

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
I took the TEF exam last month, and only Writing did not meet the minimum requested.

can I retake only the Writing? the exam center told me I can retake it with speaking.

but will they accept that in my application.

THANKS

BeirutJoe

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
hey guys, i took the tef and got excellent scores except one topic, but i got minimum points,

i think theres a minimum threshold point 1 out of 4 you need to get in order to claim points,

eeuser

Feb 2, 2015
In my opinion, you have to give the whole exam again. Moreover if French is given as a second language exam, its only 4 or 0 points. Which means to get above minimum threshold in all the four modules, that is I guess more than 50% in each.

Moreover nasnas, how long did it take you to prepare for this French exam, as I am also planning to do so.

nasnas

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
Thanks for your replies.

eeuser, french is my first language, and I need few points to reach CLB 9 in writing.

I talked to the examination center and they told me that I can't retake it now and have to wait 2 month from the first test, so probably I'll do the hole test.

eeuser

Feb 2, 2015
nasnas said:
Thanks for your replies.

eeuser, french is my first language, and I need few points to reach CLB 9 in writing.

I talked to the examination center and they told me that I can't retake it now and have to wait 2 month from the first test, so probably I'll do the hole test.
Nice, Française est difficile pour moi