+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Technical Customer Support Representative at Carry Telecom

mrtk2

Mar 15, 2023
Hi, I was recently hired as a Technical Customer Support Representative at Carry Telecom. I just want to know if somebody knows what NOC this job belongs to. Please help me. Thank you.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi, I was recently hired as a Technical Customer Support Representative at Carry Telecom. I just want to know if somebody knows what NOC this job belongs to. Please help me. Thank you.
You need to post the full list of job duties.

mrtk2

Mar 15, 2023
Sure here is the job duties below:

A Technical Support Representative, will be the first line of contact for any issues regarding our customers internet related issues. For example slow speed, no internet and also help with setting up the modems we provide if they need assistance.

• Manage large amounts of inbound calls in a timely manner.
  • Manage out bound calls as well
  • Identify client's internet issues, clarify required information, and administer solutions by guiding through step-by-step process.
  • Record and enter call activities into a computer information system software.
  • Provide network support and resolve problems to the end user satisfaction.
  • Collaborate with call center colleagues to follow up with clients to ensure issue has been resolved.
  • Report Level 2 and 3 IT issues to the Manager for escalation.
  • Must have availability to work various shifts influenced by current business needs.
  • Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills and Requirement:

• Fluent in English
  • Fluent in French would be an asset
  • Diploma in network engineering, computer science or related field is preferred; equivalent experience considered
  • Technical knowledge is an asset
Working Hours: Normal working hours is from 10:00am-7:00pm. 4 days on weekday, and 1 day on weekend (1 day on weekend is mandatory), 40 hours a week. Job Types: Full-time 1 Year Contract Salary: From $17.00 per hour COVID-19 considerations: All candidate's are recommended to wear masks in the office and need to provide us the 3rd booster dose. We will provider sanitizer and masks. Office disinfection is done weekly.

Job Type: Full-time

Pay: $17.00 per hour

Benefits:

• Dental care
  • Extended health care
  • On-site parking
  • Vision care
Schedule:

• 10 hour shift
  • 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:

• Commission pay
Work Location: One location

mrtk2

Mar 15, 2023
You need to post the full list of job duties.
Thank you for replying. Sure here is the job duties below:

A Technical Support Representative, will be the first line of contact for any issues regarding our customers internet related issues. For example slow speed, no internet and also help with setting up the modems we provide if they need assistance.

• Manage large amounts of inbound calls in a timely manner.
  • Manage out bound calls as well
  • Identify client's internet issues, clarify required information, and administer solutions by guiding through step-by-step process.
  • Record and enter call activities into a computer information system software.
  • Provide network support and resolve problems to the end user satisfaction.
  • Collaborate with call center colleagues to follow up with clients to ensure issue has been resolved.
  • Report Level 2 and 3 IT issues to the Manager for escalation.
  • Must have availability to work various shifts influenced by current business needs.
  • Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills and Requirement:

• Fluent in English
  • Fluent in French would be an asset
  • Diploma in network engineering, computer science or related field is preferred; equivalent experience considered
  • Technical knowledge is an asset
Working Hours: Normal working hours is from 10:00am-7:00pm. 4 days on weekday, and 1 day on weekend (1 day on weekend is mandatory), 40 hours a week. Job Types: Full-time 1 Year Contract Salary: From $17.00 per hour COVID-19 considerations: All candidate's are recommended to wear masks in the office and need to provide us the 3rd booster dose. We will provider sanitizer and masks. Office disinfection is done weekly.

Job Type: Full-time

Pay: $17.00 per hour

Benefits:

• Dental care
  • Extended health care
  • On-site parking
  • Vision care
Schedule:

• 10 hour shift
  • 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:

• Commission pay