+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TCF Canada

mandy_cat

Jun 5, 2020
Bonjour tout le monde,

I applied for TCF Cananda and the exam will take place in a week.
I tried to do as much research as possible but still, I do not know if the exam is paper-based or computer-based, and whether the grammar part is included in TCF Canada.

Actually I emailed AF and asked. While they replied to me saying that there will be the part for la structure de la langue, I saw on ciep that the exam does not include that part.

Grateful if anyone could tell me more about the exam! Thanks!

jrossi

Jan 13, 2020
TCF Canada doesn't have La Structure de la langue. If your test has that section, it means you're applying to the general TCF, not the TCF Canada.

mandy_cat

Jun 5, 2020
TCF Canada doesn't have La Structure de la langue. If your test has that section, it means you're applying to the general TCF, not the TCF Canada.
OMG Thank you!!! This helps a lot because AF, surprisingly, told me there is one !

laurane

Jun 3, 2020
Hi,
The writing part is paper based.
Listening, reading is computer based.
"La structure de la langue" would be part of the writing and speaking test I guess. Because not structuring your sentences in an understandable way will affect your score.
Edit: sorry I was talking about the TEF Canada test!

Dav2000

Jul 23, 2020
hi
I'm still confused about Test date and test results date.On my results sheet there is no test results date for TCF