+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TCF Canada preliminary results

jrossi

Jan 13, 2020
I have scheduled my TCF Canada test for March 9th, and since I'll be doing the computer-delivered version, the language centre that is going to apply the test told me that I'll be getting a preliminary report with by scores for the Listening and Reading scores on the exact same day! The final report, with Speaking and Writing scores, will be delivered within 3 weeks.

My question is: Can I use that preliminary report provided to me on March 9th and add these skills to my EE profile to get points for my Reading/Listening abilities (and maybe receive an ITA before the actual delivery of the final report)? Has anyone tried doing that? Have you faced any problem with IRCC? Could this be understood as misrepresentation?

Visavie

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
I am not familiar with TCF but for TEF, you need to wait for the paper results because you'll need to mention date of exam as well as date of results. You also need a couple of identification codes that are printed on the report. My advice is just wait to get your full results

camila447

Sep 20, 2018
I have scheduled my TCF Canada test for March 9th, and since I'll be doing the computer-delivered version, the language centre that is going to apply the test told me that I'll be getting a preliminary report with by scores for the Listening and Reading scores on the exact same day! The final report, with Speaking and Writing scores, will be delivered within 3 weeks.

My question is: Can I use that preliminary report provided to me on March 9th and add these skills to my EE profile to get points for my Reading/Listening abilities (and maybe receive an ITA before the actual delivery of the final report)? Has anyone tried doing that? Have you faced any problem with IRCC? Could this be understood as misrepresentation?
You will have to wait for the final report with the complete score

Reactions: jrossi