+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tb inland application

Ruben94

Nov 23, 2021
Hello guys,

I have applied for CEC inland application. Also, I’m on Active Tb treatment.thisnis My 4th month of treatment. What happens if the Tb results doesn’t change after 6 to 9 months?

nilnitesh

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Hello guys,

I have applied for CEC inland application. Also, I’m on Active Tb treatment.thisnis My 4th month of treatment. What happens if the Tb results doesn’t change after 6 to 9 months?
Just wondering, did you get drug sensitivity test results? Also what is your experience with the medicines (e.g. any side effects)?

Ruben94

Nov 23, 2021
hello,
I got side effects, my body was itchy actually.
the doctor told me that my tb is sub clinical. Don’t have no symptoms at all. Just a stain on my lymph node. This month will be my last.

jasmeet88

Jan 14, 2021
Hello guys,

My wife was undergoing active tb treatment when we applied for our PR under CEC category last year. Her treatment got over in March this year and we provided the end of treatment letter from the doctor to the Immigration Panel Physician. He submitted the same to IRCC and within 15 days our medical passed and we got our PR.

My wife's treatment was extended from 6 to 18 months as the bacteria had resistivity to one of the drugs and in between there were many side effects that she faced.

Please be patient and complete your treatment, everything else will just follow on.

Reactions: Ruben94

Ruben94

Nov 23, 2021
My wife was undergoing active tb treatment when we applied for our PR under CEC category last year. Her treatment got over in March this year and we provided the end of treatment letter from the doctor to the Immigration Panel Physician. He submitted the same to IRCC and within 15 days our medical passed and we got our PR.

My wife's treatment was extended from 6 to 18 months as the bacteria had resistivity to one of the drugs and in between there were many side effects that she faced.

Please be patient and complete your treatment, everything else will just follow on.
Hello,

thank you and you definitely gave me hope. I will be completing this month the doctor said.

Ruben94

Nov 23, 2021

I have had itchiness on my body! That was the only side effect I had while I was taking my medication.

Ruben94

Nov 23, 2021

hello, i
I have a quick question! Your wife medication got extended after you got Her PR or before her PR?

Ruben94

Nov 23, 2021
Her medication got extended before we actually started the PR application process.
I see! I have received a call from the TB hospital. They said that I am cleared. The letter of completion will be sent to the physician in 24hrs. Thank God. I probably gonna do another X-ray to my physician.
I hope I get approved soon!

Ruben94

Nov 23, 2021
Just wondering, did you get drug sensitivity test results? Also what is your experience with the medicines (e.g. any side effects)?
Hello,

I finished my Medication last month on the 25th and passed my medical this month June1st. It’s showing on my CEC profile (passed medical).

Ruben94

Nov 23, 2021
Her medication got extended before we actually started the PR application process.
Hello,

I have passed my medical after the treatment. It’s showing on my profile (passed). For the next step which is the background check how long is it gonna take?

fq786

Jun 9, 2021

Hi @jasmeet88
My spouse is in a similar situation! When she did her SOWP medical, we discovered she had TB but she was granted work permit with no additional test requests. Now i am applying for EE post-ITA i am not sure what to answer for question "Has xxx had any serious disease?" Should i say YES or NO? May i know if you answered it YES or No if you remember?

fq786

Jun 9, 2021
Hello,

I have passed my medical after the treatment. It’s showing on my profile (passed). For the next step which is the background check how long is it gonna take?
Hi @Ruben94
My spouse is in a similar situation! When she did her SOWP medical, we discovered she had TB but she was granted work permit with no additional test requests. Now i am applying for EE post-ITA i am not sure what to answer for question "Has xxx had any serious disease?" Should i say YES or NO? May i know if you answered it YES or No if you remember?