+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tattoo

Parulll

Apr 17, 2021
Hi guys, is having a spine tattoo will be a problem for me? And how much additional cost do we have to bear for medical tests?

Parulll

Apr 17, 2021
Yes I meant medical exam only.. Not the entire express entry process charges.. I'm asking about only extra tests which we have to clear for having a tattoo nothing else.. And I am from India

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes I meant medical exam only.. Not the entire express entry process charges.. I'm asking about only extra tests which we have to clear for having a tattoo nothing else.. And I am from India
usually medical exams are a flat fee. Didn’t know you have to have extra tests for a tattoo.

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
Figured that but some panel physician have a flat fee which may include the test. The OP has to contact a panel physician and find out the fees. Each physician has different rates.
They might, and it depends at what stage they ask some of the screening questions like whether you have tattoos. But from what i recall, the hepatitis test is not standard, it's mainly an additional test for people who have tattoos.

Last edited: