+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SWOP

Chana mandy

Mar 17, 2020
Hello Everyone,
Can anyone please help as my husband wants to apply my spouse visa but there is a problem as he applied his canada work permit on 17th september 2019 from india and got his visa approval on 8th november but in between we got married on 12th october 2019. Even we got our marriage certificate on 21st november. But his lawyer is saying that we had to inform the immigration office earlier about his martial status which he informed us now and now if he applies my visa there is a risk that immigration office can object and can even cancel his work visa. Please suggest us the best solution of this problem.

harshikutchal

Mar 1, 2020
Hello Everyone,
I am a postgraduate student and my husband is thinking to apply for SWOP. We have collected all the documents but didn't apply yet. Can anybody help me in reviewing the documents before we apply? My email id harshi0906@gmail.com.Kinldy reply asap.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello Everyone,
Can anyone please help as my husband wants to apply my spouse visa but there is a problem as he applied his canada work permit on 17th september 2019 from india and got his visa approval on 8th november but in between we got married on 12th october 2019. Even we got our marriage certificate on 21st november. But his lawyer is saying that we had to inform the immigration office earlier about his martial status which he informed us now and now if he applies my visa there is a risk that immigration office can object and can even cancel his work visa. Please suggest us the best solution of this problem.
Yes that was the case. He landed as a single person and should have emailed CIC after you were married.