+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

[SURVEY] Thesis Research Project - Any help is appreciated!

afernandez

Nov 17, 2018
Hi there,

I am an immigrant that is in my final year of my degree program, and I am in the middle of developing my thesis research project.

My thesis research project focuses on immigrants and their experience with the immigration process. I am trying to explore the types of support that would be most beneficial for immigrants, in order to address the rate of unemployment among immigrants who are trying to successfully re-establish themselves in Canada.

I've attached a link to a quick survey to help me gather data for my thesis project. It is 100% anonymous and simple to fill out.

I would love to get your help and if you could fill out the survey and share with your friends and family, I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

https://goo.gl/forms/BcDcVWE3S9cPZE6s1

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Hi there,

I am an immigrant that is in my final year of my degree program, and I am in the middle of developing my thesis research project.

My thesis research project focuses on immigrants and their experience with the immigration process. I am trying to explore the types of support that would be most beneficial for immigrants, in order to address the rate of unemployment among immigrants who are trying to successfully re-establish themselves in Canada.

I've attached a link to a quick survey to help me gather data for my thesis project. It is 100% anonymous and simple to fill out.

I would love to get your help and if you could fill out the survey and share with your friends and family, I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

https://goo.gl/forms/BcDcVWE3S9cPZE6s1
The survey appears to be flawed. It requires a 1 to 10 response for ALL rows, even if the item is not selected in the preceding question.

afernandez

Nov 17, 2018
The survey appears to be flawed. It requires a 1 to 10 response for ALL rows, even if the item is not selected in the preceding question.
Thanks for the feedback! I've adjusted the survey so that the intent of my question is clearer :)