+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Supporting docs for Canadian W.Experience. Please Have a quick look!!

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019
I have submitted the following supporting documents for my 1-year job.

For Canadian Work experience : [one job ]
- A reference letter
-t4 for 2019 only [ though my work is from 2018-2019, is it fine? or I was supposed to submit both year T4?
- last 4 months of pay stubs

just confused about this line from CIC website:
If the work experience is in Canada, proof may include copies of T4 tax information slips and notices of assessment issued by the Canada Revenue Agency (the time period for these documents should reflect the work experience timeframe [e.g., work experience from 2006 to 2008 requires only documents from those calendar years])

I am still a couple of weeks away from R10 (completeness) check, so I can add documents via web form instead get a rejection letter. If you think I am missing something. Please, please let me know.

Huge thanks in advance

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019

- A reference letter
-t4 for 2019 only [ though my work is from 2018-2019, is it fine? or I was supposed to submit both year T4?

If the work experience is in Canada, proof may include copies of T4 tax information slips and notices of assessment issued by the Canada Revenue Agency (the time period for these documents should reflect the work experience timeframe [e.g., work experience from 2006 to 2008 requires only documents from those calendar years])

I am still a couple of weeks away from R10 (completeness) check, so I can add documents via web form instead get a rejection letter. If you think I am missing something. Please, please let me know.

Huge thanks in advance
anyone please?

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......

- A reference letter

Huge thanks in advance
why didn't you submit 2018- T4?

You could have submitted all your paystubs... usually companies also provide a Summary paystub for each year, you could have submitted this for both years.

Reactions: Walle_007

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019
why didn't you submit 2018- T4?

You could have submitted all your paystubs... usually, companies also provide a Summary paystub for each year, you could have submitted this for both years.
Honestly, at the time I was looking to few threads and assumed that what I am submitting is sufficient. Now when I see some people getting refused for little reason I am kinda worried.

Also, When I would click at that question mark beside that placeholder. It would say You must upload a Reference letter and pay stubs if you have them, I have a screenshot of that too. I assumed pay stubs are not mandatory and T4 that I am providing is on top of that even it was not mentioned in my personal list. later I saw official website and it does mention of T4 and NOA.

Do you think my file could be refused on those grounds? Do you think it will pass the R10 check?

I think I am still away from MEP/BIL and R10 check. still can send some stuff via webform.

Last edited:

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019
if you have any appraisal or promotion letters from company , you can provided that as well. but i think what you submitted is also sufficient.
Its a restaurant. and I was never promoted. hired as a Supervisor, left as a Supervisor.

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Honestly, at the time I was looking to few threads and assumed that what I am submitting is sufficient. Now when I see some people getting refused for little reason I am kinda worried.

Also, When I would click at that question mark beside that placeholder. It would say You must upload a Reference letter and pay stubs if you have them, I have a screenshot of that too. I assumed pay stubs are not mandatory and T4 that I am providing is on top of that even it was not mentioned in my personal list. later I saw official website and it does mention of T4 and NOA.

Do you think my file could be refused on those grounds? Do you think it will pass the R10 check?

I think I am still away from MEP/BIL and R10 check. still can send some stuff via webform.
Well, when it comes to your PR application you want to make sure you provide as much supporting documentation as possible.

For 2 reasons, to avoid getting refused and to speed the processing by making it easier to them. IRCC only requires the reference letter mandatorily, however, if you can provide more documents its better. If you have the 2018 paystubs and T4 why not submit them also?

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019
Well, when it comes to your PR application you want to make sure you provide as much supporting documentation as possible.

For 2 reasons, to avoid getting refused and to speed the processing by making it easier to them. IRCC only requires the reference letter mandatorily, however, if you can provide more documents its better. If you have the 2018 paystubs and T4 why not submit them also?
I have most of pay stubs but not every single of them. I can get T4 as well for 2018. Should I send them right now? or it's not mandatory?
Question is do you think what I have submitted is less than adequate and can fail completeness check?

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019

That's what clicking on placeholder says!
Document: Employment Records
You must provide proof of work experience for your current job and for each past position you listed. Proof must include a reference letter from your employer and pay stubs, if you have them. The reference letter must:
  • be an official document printed on company letterhead
  • include your name, the company's contact information (address, telephone number and e-mail address), the signature of your immediate
  • show all positions held while employed at the company
  • include these details: job title, duties/responsibilities, job status (if current job), the dates you worked for the company, the number of work hours per week and your annual salary plus benefits.
You must scan all documents for this period of employment and save them as one file. (You must create a separate file for each period of employment.)

horizonj

Jun 9, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-06-2020
Hi there, the COE from my employer here in Canada has this extra lines below. The HR just copied the wordings of the COE from the offer of employment and didn't edit this part. Will this cause some confusion? Should I ask them to remove this instead? Thank you.

"Application
The terms of this employment agreement are made subject to all applicable labour and employment legislation in the Province of Alberta, and in the event of a conflict between any terms of this agreement and the applicable legislation, the legislation shall prevail."

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
I have most of pay stubs but not every single of them. I can get T4 as well for 2018. Should I send them right now? or it's not mandatory?
Question is do you think what I have submitted is less than adequate and can fail completeness check?
It is not mandatory, it clearly states that the only mandatory documents is the letter of experience with the specifications they have, however, once again, the more supporting documentation you provide the better. It is ultimately up to you. Period

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019
It is not mandatory, it clearly states that the only mandatory documents is the letter of experience with the specifications they have, however, once again, the more supporting documentation you provide the better. It is ultimately up to you. Period
Okay, Thank you. I guess I will just gather t4 2018 and send them via webform.