+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SuperVisa application Withdrawn

saad.ahmed1816

Star Member
Jan 28, 2018
Hi, i applied my mother's super visa through an immigration agent back in July 2021. In December when they were processing visit visa for immediate family members on priority basis i applied the visit visa myself for my mother as well. That got rejected after 2 week. Now my immmigration agent also called me as said that your super visa application is withdrawn because the message came that it was applied somewhere else as well and they gave decision over there.
What i wanted to know is that , can that happen, the vist visa can impact super visa application? or is there a mistake on immigration agent end.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi, i applied my mother's super visa through an immigration agent back in July 2021. In December when they were processing visit visa for immediate family members on priority basis i applied the visit visa myself for my mother as well. That got rejected after 2 week. Now my immmigration agent also called me as said that your super visa application is withdrawn because the message came that it was applied somewhere else as well and they gave decision over there.
What i wanted to know is that , can that happen, the vist visa can impact super visa application? or is there a mistake on immigration agent end.
What were the reasons for the visitor visa refusal? Ask your agent for the letter/email received for withdrawal of super visa. Seems because your mother was refused visitor visa then processing for super visa was withdrawn because the visitor visa was refused. You need to address the reasons and reapply for either visitor or super visa.