+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super visa

kshksh

Oct 22, 2023
Hello, I hope you are doing great.
I'm a Canadian citizen we have applied for my mother's super visa since 21st March 2023 (she is living in Iraq)
Her Biometric is done already. Her medical results passed July 18, 2023, but we haven't heard anything from them for the last 3 months and the application has been in process for more than 7 months is this normal? I know lots of Iraqi friends who got their parent's super visa in not more than 4 months. Could you please advise we have been waiting to see her for a really long time. Your advice will be highly appreciated.

kshksh

Oct 22, 2023
Hello, I hope you are doing great.
I'm a Canadian citizen we have applied for my mother's super visa since 21st March 2023 (she is living in Iraq)
Her Biometric is done already. Her medical results passed July 18, 2023, but we haven't heard anything from them for the last 3 months and the application has been in process for more than 7 months is this normal? I know lots of Iraqi friends who got their parent's super visa in not more than 4 months. Could you please advise we have been waiting to see her for a really long time. Your advice will be highly appreciated.
Hello, can anyone advise? :(