+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa Medical - Kidney Problem

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
It would be great if they do not reject super visa based on excessive demand. My father is a cancer patient and I am worried that he gets rejected. He was asked to submit a full oncology report after the medical. we are in that stage to collect the report now. I am worried that everything will be useless.
Given that supervisa insurance will not cover ongoing health issues Canada dues have to consider both the additional strain on the healthcare system, the gist of care if people get sick while in Canada and many plan on staying longterm even if ill with a supervisa. Paying for treatment is not always a consideration which can lead to unpaid medical bills in Canada. These tend to be the reasons why Canada needs to be cautious when it comes to approval of those who have serious health issues.

Didzsam

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Given that supervisa insurance will not cover ongoing health issues Canada dues have to consider both the additional strain on the healthcare system, the gist of care if people get sick while in Canada and many plan on staying longterm even if ill with a supervisa. Paying for treatment is not always a consideration which can lead to unpaid medical bills in Canada. These tend to be the reasons why Canada needs to be cautious when it comes to approval of those who have serious health issues.
it's true, but I just want them to come for one month or two and go back, not to stay long. In that case, I have already applied for visitor visa and got rejected as I am the only child there are not much ties back home. I have a good income and I pay taxes and work for Canada but I don't have a way to make my parents visit Canada and spend little time with me and their grandchild. It is frustrating

CanadianDreamer@TO

Jul 23, 2021
It would be great if they do not reject super visa based on excessive demand. My father is a cancer patient, and I am worried that he gets rejected. He was asked to submit a full oncology report after the medical. we are in that stage to collect the report now. I am worried that everything will be useless.
You said about oncology but how as the Kidney Function Test and the creatinine levels. My parents are due to go for Supervisa and I am also anxious in this regard since they take medicines for High BP. They possibly might have elevated creatinine levels too.

Didzsam

Star Member
May 23, 2019
You said about oncology but how as the Kidney Function Test and the creatinine levels. My parents are due to go for Supervisa and I am also anxious in this regard since they take medicines for High BP. They possibly might have elevated creatinine levels too.
My dad was not asked for any further tests in Kidney function, therefore I hope they are fine. But fingers Crossed.

s_ramneek

Feb 5, 2018
Seeking advice regarding my mother's ongoing Super Visa application:

My mother already has a Canadian visitor visa and she has travelled here twice for 5 months each. We initiated her supervisa in Feb 2024 so that she could live here for longer period. She gave her medical tests on 7th April 2024 and she was asked to give few more tests, Her creatinine levels were reported as high 1.9. She was asked to give a test to check for TB which didn’t get anything abnormal and we were told by the hospital that reports are fine, but after a week we got an email to get her retested for Creatinine and Urine examination after 2 months. When we consult our doctor at Fortis hospital, they have told that although her creatinine is high but nothing alarming at her age and this has been stable for last 6 years. They have done some more tests but nothing can be done immediately to reduce creatinine levels.

• If the doctor gives us a recommendation that my mother’s kidneys are stable and there will be no such alarming risk, will that be relevant when she will go for her test. What are the chances for her to get the Super visa done?
  • Secondly, if her supervise gets rejected, her visitor visa will still remain in place and will that too be effected?
Pls advice on this