Waived
Passport Req..
August 27 oct
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued
LANDED..........
16-04-2015
Dear Guys ,

My mother got super visa . It's validity is about 9 years. It'll expire on 2023. It's a multiple visa . and also a type is visitor.
I heard from other person that if you got any type of visitor visa you must have to leave country within 3 months . kindly tell me is it true to leave our country within 3 months ?
Kindly tell me plz it's urgent.
Regard's
Faisal

Jul 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2011
AOR Received.
July 2012
IELTS Request
Sep 2011
File Transfer...
Apr 2012
Med's Request
Jun 2014
Med's Done....
Jul 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
May 2015
faisal83 said:
Dear Guys ,

My mother got super visa . It's validity is about 9 years. It'll expire on 2023. It's a multiple visa . and also a type is visitor.
I heard from other person that if you got any type of visitor visa you must have to leave country within 3 months . kindly tell me is it true to leave our country within 3 months ?
Kindly tell me plz it's urgent.
Regard's
Faisal
Hello Faisal,

Super visa is different from Tourist visa.

Super visa allow parents to stay in Canada for maximum 2 years without renewing their status while Tourist Visa only allow the visitors to stay within Canada up to maximum 6 months time. Thereafter they need to leave the country and come back again if they wish to visit. However, you can extend the Tourist visa for the visitors 1 month before the expiry date ( 6 months time) and extend her stay.

Please check again on CIC on the guidelines of Tourist Visa on the link below.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/tourist.asp

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/supervisa.asp

Below are take from the FAQ of CIC, please read:-

How does the parent and grandparent super visa differ from a visitor visa?

Currently, most visitors to Canada may visit for up to six months when they first enter Canada. Visitors who wish to stay longer must apply for an extension, and pay a new fee.

With the parent and grandparent super visa, eligible parents and grandparents can visit family in Canada for up to two years without the need to renew their status.

The Super Visa is a multi-entry visa that provides multiple entries for a period up to 10 years. The key difference is that the Super Visa allows an individual to stay for up to two years on initial entry into Canada, while a 10-year multiple entry visa would only have a status period for each entry of six months only.

There are also specific requirements that you must meet to be able to get a super visa. See the CIC website for who can apply for a grandparent super visa or Who is eligible for a parent and grandparent super visa?

Hope the above helps.