12-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2015
Hi Friends,

I am permanent resident of Canada and my father applied for visitor visa at the beginning of this year which is rejected this month due to insufficient funds(though he has enough money for which statement was added as well) and purpose of visit not consistent.

Now I am thinking to apply super visa for him as approval rates are more and waiting time is less. I have enough salary and amount in my account to apply. However because he is coming only for around a month, will their super visa be rejected? Also, note that it was already mentioned in previous visitor visa application that he want to come little over a month.

In such scenario, is it better I apply for the Visitor Visa again or Super Visa?

Looking for your valuable inputs!

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi Friends,

I am permanent resident of Canada and my father applied for visitor visa at the beginning of this year which is rejected this month due to insufficient funds(though he has enough money for which statement was added as well) and purpose of visit not consistent.

Now I am thinking to apply super visa for him as approval rates are more and waiting time is less. I have enough salary and amount in my account to apply. However because he is coming only for around a month, will their super visa be rejected? Also, note that it was already mentioned in previous visitor visa application that he want to come little over a month.

In such scenario, is it better I apply for the Visitor Visa again or Super Visa?

Looking for your valuable inputs!
You can apply for a supervisa and then just visit for 1 month.