+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa application for 88 yo Father

iraghav

Apr 12, 2017
Hi,

Applying for my 88 year old father's super visa application.
The application form asks lot of details about his siblings and my mother.
All of them except my mother were older them him. And, all of his siblings and my mother - all of them are no more.

I am confused as to how should I fill out the form there. Its asking for details such as dob, occupation etc.

Can someone share experiences, suggestion, recommendations etc. ?

PS - I remember reading somewhere that if the older parents are all alone back in India, there are some provisions to help expedite their visa / PR application for canada - to unite them with children. Any truth to that ?

thanks
raghav

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi,

Applying for my 88 year old father's super visa application.
The application form asks lot of details about his siblings and my mother.
All of them except my mother were older them him. And, all of his siblings and my mother - all of them are no more.

I am confused as to how should I fill out the form there. Its asking for details such as dob, occupation etc.

Can someone share experiences, suggestion, recommendations etc. ?

PS - I remember reading somewhere that if the older parents are all alone back in India, there are some provisions to help expedite their visa / PR application for canada - to unite them with children. Any truth to that ?

thanks
raghav
No faster processing for single elderly parents to visit Canada.

anishgoel

Dec 6, 2017
@iraghav, You can write the occupation as N/A, it does not matter. For the DOB ask your father, whatever he can remember is OK. Even if its approximate its ok. Its just that what you (or your father) writes in the application must match what your father knows.