+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Suggestions on colleges and universities

Jul 6, 2022
Then you're in a challenging situation. This school honestly has an absolutely terrible reputation. I'm not joking when I say that I know individuals who attended this school and subsequently took it off their resume when applying for jobs in Canada. That's how bad a reputation it has. I personally wouldn't attend this school under any circumstances. Ultimately your choice of course. Just understand what you are getting yourself into.
can you maybe suggest me something else, as I’ve mentioned I can’t attend seneca and Centennial due to high tuition. Any other institutions that might pave a way for me?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
can you maybe suggest me something else, as I’ve mentioned I can’t attend seneca and Centennial due to high tuition. Any other institutions that might pave a way for me?
Are you willing to leave Toronto? If so there are less expensive school outside GTA. If you want to move even further, the Atlantic provinces have some of the cheapest tuition.

Reactions: Simba112

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thank you so much for replying, but as I’ve said, can’t wait for 3-4 years that would be way too late for me.
You may not want to wait but you actually can wait and work. No point in attending a school that won’t help you professionally in the end. Would not recommend taking introductory business at a college either. What are your professional goals?