+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Submitted Additional Medicals...how much longer?

JackInSac

Jun 21, 2006
Hello:
My wife and I had a successful interview in the Los Angeles Visa Office on May 1 2006 then completed our medicals on May 15.

We received a note from the Health Ministry requesting additional medical documents/tests. This was completed, and our panel doctor has mailed the additional docs to Ottawa on October 2.

Does anyone know how long the wait would be for them to contact us....hopefully to request our passports?

Thanks!
JackInSac

mikeramma

Star Member
Sep 15, 2006
Canada
HEY
IF THERE ARE NO PROBLEMS IN THE MEDICALS I THINK THAT U WILL HEAR THE GOOD NEWS NEXT MONTH SO BE PATIENT AND SHARE WITH US THE GOOD NEWS
GOOD LUCK

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
HI

JackInSac said:
Hello:
My wife and I had a successful interview in the Los Angeles Visa Office on May 1 2006 then completed our medicals on May 15.

We received a note from the Health Ministry requesting additional medical documents/tests. This was completed, and our panel doctor has mailed the additional docs to Ottawa on October 2.

Does anyone know how long the wait would be for them to contact us....hopefully to request our passports?

Thanks!
JackInSac
It takes about 2 months for the meds to be processed.

PMM

yjiang95051

Oct 26, 2007
Hi there,

i have my immigration interview next week. Can you please ask u're wife How was the interview? Were they very strict? Where did she have it? How long was it? How was the immigration officer?

According to my CAIPS report the reason for my interview seems to be as follows:

CAN U PLEASE HI had applied for Canadian immigration in 2005. I was asked to take IELTS examination and score a band score of minimum 7 in all areas to get 16 points. I have managed to pass my test and score the requirement of 67 points. I have order my CAIPS report file and it says interview required as the letter of reference from previous employer indicates that applicant was initially employed as a junior system admin trainee and subsequently promoted to the position of system administrator such letter makes no indication of applicants remuneration over the course of such employment, nor does it indicate the specific dates of employment. The letter indicates that the applicant was employed for a period of six years ending in 2004. Applicant has provided paystubs in support of his listed employment as per such pay stubs, applicants hourly rate of USD 6-9 per hour such salary does not commensurate with the applicant's stated job title. But at that time I was going to college and got this part-time job as an intreship. I was originally hired as a receptionsist in this company, and wanted to move into IT. The Managmenent gave me permisssion to move, but they said that my hourly pay would remain the same even if I changed departments as I was a only working there part-time as I was a full-time student. How would I justify this to the interview immigration officer? What other things they might ask during the interview? Has anyone have their interview at Los Angeles office? What kind of immigration officers are there? How does the process take place? Please help! Many thanks! ACMAN

HELP me with any kind of FEEDBACK PLEASE!!!! Thank You!