+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study visa

Sinta

Nov 23, 2021
I had seizures 8 years ago and I'm on a medication which is apparently not available in Canada and I have to change the medication to whichever that is available there. And right now my reports shows that I'm completely fine but the doctor have asked me to continue it for few more years. I'm planning to do my post graduation there and I would like to know this will affect my study visa or anything in future for Instance like applying for pr. All I need is a medication for few years and an appointment with the doctor every 2 years

Taylor15

Dec 9, 2021
Education is both the act of teaching knowledge to others and the act of receiving knowledge from someone else. Education also refers to the knowledge received through schooling or instruction and to the institution of teaching as a whole. Education has a few other senses as a noun.

Taylor15

Dec 9, 2021
Education is both the act of teaching knowledge to others and the act of receiving knowledge from someone else. Education also refers to the knowledge received through schooling or instruction and to the institution of teaching as a whole. Education has a few other senses as a noun.
Thanks...
My Balance Now