+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Visa

Isuru R

Apr 5, 2020
Hi,

I'm from Sri Lanka. I'm planning to migrate Canada with my wife by requesting study visa for her and me as a dependent. I'm 28 and she is 24. We both are employed. My question is,
if we apply directly without the support of any Visa agent, is there a high possibility to reject the application? can you tell me your opinions? because i'm new to this forum and I saw there are many senior experienced persons answer to questions in this forum.

Thanks.

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
Hi,

I'm from Sri Lanka. I'm planning to migrate Canada with my wife by requesting study visa for her and me as a dependent. I'm 28 and she is 24. We both are employed. My question is,
if we apply directly without the support of any Visa agent, is there a high possibility to reject the application? can you tell me your opinions? because i'm new to this forum and I saw there are many senior experienced persons answer to questions in this forum.

Thanks.
You can apply on your own, however one thing to mention is that you’re not migrating to Canada , you’re studying and then returning home . If you apply mentioning you will be staying , very good chance your application will be refused .

Isuru R

Apr 5, 2020
Thanks for the reply.

Yes I understood. I can prove that I have enough money. And I do have a business registration. But I don't have any property to my name. Still they are onto my parents name. Is it(BR) not enough to show the ties to my home country?