+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study visa on conditional offer latter

amanshaikh

Mar 19, 2023
I am currently final year student of computer engineering i will be graduated in may 2023 and most probably i will get my provisional degree in June end or July starting (2023).

I got latter of acceptance from one of the canadian universitiy for sept 2023 which has one condition.
The condition is i have to show my degree but it will be only fullfilled in june end or july starting.

So my question is can i apply for canada study permit visa on my conditional offer letter now?

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
I am currently final year student of computer engineering i will be graduated in may 2023 and most probably i will get my provisional degree in June end or July starting (2023).

I got latter of acceptance from one of the canadian universitiy for sept 2023 which has one condition.
The condition is i have to show my degree but it will be only fullfilled in june end or july starting.

So my question is can i apply for canada study permit visa on my conditional offer letter now?
You can apply but no guarantee of the outcome. A couple possible ones are. Your visa might be approved, be refused or they might ask you to submit the proof once you receive it. If refused you should wait to get the proof before resubmitting which doesn't leave much time for processing for Sept intake.

Check with your school about deferring your start date and the deadline to request it and make your decision based on that information and the visa processing times in July.

You should post further questions in the Intn'l student section, you would probably get more responses.