+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Visa Application with renewed Passport!

Nandoeln

Feb 5, 2024
Hello, Everyone,
I had to renew my passport due to some damage to the Ink of my passport but I already got my CAQ and Medical with my old Passport. The damage is very minute but it was unreadable at the airport and the whole process had to be done Manually. So I got it renewed. Now when I apply for a Study Permit application, do I have to attach my Old passport with the cancelled stamp and my new passport, or just a new passport that bears my Old passport number is enough?

studandy

Jul 15, 2022
Dubai
Category........
Other
When applying for a Study Permit application with a renewed passport, it's essential to provide all relevant documentation to ensure a smooth process. In this case, you should submit both your old passport with the cancelled stamp and your new passport. Including your old passport helps immigration officials verify your travel history and any previous visas or permits issued. Additionally, it provides continuity of identification, as your new passport may bear the same passport number as your old one. By including both passports, you ensure that your application is complete and accurate, facilitating the processing of your Study Permit application. If you want to know some more in detail. please contact with education consultancy.

Abigela

Jan 15, 2023
Nigeria
Category........
STUDY
Hello, Everyone,
I had to renew my passport due to some damage to the Ink of my passport but I already got my CAQ and Medical with my old Passport. The damage is very minute but it was unreadable at the airport and the whole process had to be done Manually. So I got it renewed. Now when I apply for a Study Permit application, do I have to attach my Old passport with the cancelled stamp and my new passport, or just a new passport that bears my Old passport number is enough?
Sorry to bother you
I’m trying to apply to study In Canada
I don’t really know how to go about it
Can you put me through