+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Visa Application from South Africa

Hayakhkh

Oct 13, 2016
Hi

Did anyone get any update from Pretoria Office since the DLI list was posted?

Kind regards
Hi

I applied in September for Winter intake. No update and eligibility review has not started

Did u get update? When did you apply?

Thanks

Hayakhkh

Oct 13, 2016
Pretty slow then. I applied last year October, still waiting.
That is shocking, you applied more than a year ago. For which intake did you apply? Did you receive AIP so that you can at least start your studies online?

Maybe you should send web form requesting feedback regarding your year old application

Bdayz

Jan 5, 2020
That is shocking, you applied more than a year ago. For which intake did you apply? Did you receive AIP so that you can at least start your studies online?

Maybe you should send web form requesting feedback regarding your year old application
Yes, I did a couple of times but yet to have the desired outcome. No AIP but bvl in April. That was all. Applied for winter 2020 but only started online this Fall.

Hayakhkh

Oct 13, 2016
Yes, I did a couple of times but yet to have the desired outcome. No AIP but bvl in April. That was all. Applied for winter 2020 but only started online this Fall.
That is scary. Your situation makes me worried. SA passport?

Bdayz

Jan 5, 2020
Got a call from the High Commission requesting updated LOA, I provided a verification of enrolment and my application was approved on the same day.

YunglingRSA

Dec 14, 2020
Got a call from the High Commission requesting updated LOA, I provided a verification of enrolment and my application was approved on the same day.
When did you get approved? and what was your full timeline?

Last edited: