+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit without fees

jaysingh10

Star Member
May 13, 2015
Hello friends, I need some help

One of my cousin has got offer from waterloo univeristy for MS and she filed her visa without paying any tuition fee to the university,however she has 10,000 Cad$ in her GIC Scotia Bank,will she get visa without tuition fee or its mandatory to pay some or little tution fees.

Thanks and please reply.

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
jaysingh10 said:
Hello friends, I need some help

One of my cousin has got offer from waterloo univeristy for MS and she filed her visa without paying any tuition fee to the university,however she has 10,000 Cad$ in her GIC Scotia Bank,will she get visa without tuition fee or its mandatory to pay some or little tution fees.

Thanks and please reply.
just paying tuition fees does not guarantee visa. ur complete profile matters. One factor is proof of funds where u have to prove u have adequate funds. now when u pay tuition fees it shows without doubt that u have the necessary funds so is a strong proof of funds, There are alternative forms of proof of funds like 4 month bank statements or loan letter etc. So just paying or not paying fees does not directly matter but for example if someone has weak bank statements and no fees being paid than that will matter.