+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

study permit visa

Jan 29, 2005
i'm a medical graduate from delhi, i'm applying for kaplan course in canada, which is of four month duration, am i eligible for study permit visa?
if yes, i've a friend of mine working in canada, can he sponser/arrange the for me from canada.
please post the raply soon.

R

rasputin07

You dont need a study permit,since this is a four month program.but you need to have a visitor visa.

your friend can sponser you, by the way whats his immigration status?

you should submit the following documents

Proof of their Immigration Status in Canada (Permanent resident card, passport
copy or citizenship card).
1 Proof of their relationship to you (Birth/marriage/school certificate)
2Proof of the number of persons residing in their household
3 Canada Revenue Agency Notice of Assessment for income tax (For the past two
years). Please note that T4 and T1 forms are not acceptable for this purpose
4 Proof of the sponsor’s financial liquidity, indicating your sponsor's income, debts,
obligations and overall financial capacity to provide for your education for the
duration of your studies

A

ahdib_hares

i'm a medical graduate from afghanistan consturction institute Engineering faculty 2 years degree , i'm applying for kaplan course in canada, which is of four month duration, am i eligible for study permit visa?

please post the raply soon

C

collins chille

hilping me to continu my education

sir
am collins from ghana and i have to be in polytechic but becouse of money thats why am not in school just becouse my father not working and there is no ane that i can aske for money and i come acrose your addrase so i want to take this oportuinity so that you can take out this

geetu

Aug 22, 2014
Hi
My brother finished his Bachelor in Arts in 2006 and then one year diploma in Computer hardware and networking in 2008. after that he got a job in a company in sales. But in Aug. 2010 he had an accident, and he got serious injury in his spinal cord. He got paralyzed, doctors said he will never recover but with his strong will power and family support, he started walking in Jan. 2011 slowly with the help. he stayed home until 2012 and become self dependent. Now he started work with small shops on computer, but with his study he can not get very good job in India, so he wants to do study now.I am his sister and i want him to do his study here in Canada.
Please suggest some good diploma or courses. Is he eligible to apply with this medical condition and age of 30. He has 3 rods in his leg.
Please Help

Thanks