+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit refusal!!! Please help!!!

Faisal MY

Nov 20, 2016
I have applied for my student visa from Saudi Arabia and I am a permanent resident in Saudia Arabia ..I am a Bangladeshi citizen and got my refusal letter yesterday! In my refusal letter, they have mentioned that I haven't shown sufficient funds for my transportation or for my tuition fees but I have shown more than I needed to show them. So, what additional documents should I show so I get my student visa approved????

Please any suggestion ?

Thank you in advance

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
What are your first year tuition fees?
How much money did you show?
What evidence did you provide to show proof of funds?

Faisal MY

Nov 20, 2016
My tuition fee is 15,000 Canadian dollars per year.
I showed 105,000 Canadian dollars from my dads bank plus included my property papers from my country Bangladesh worth more than 100,000 Canadian dollars

FahrenheitZR

May 15, 2016
Faisal MY said:
My tuition fee is 15,000 Canadian dollars per year.
I showed 105,000 Canadian dollars from my dads bank plus included my property papers from my country Bangladesh worth more than 100,000 Canadian dollars
That should be more than enough funds for the fees, living costs and transportation. As scylla mentioned, what evidence did you use to show the proof of funds? I am guessing you used a bank statement, but have you shown the required 4 consecutive months (or 6 months, I can't remember exactly)? They need to be up until the month you are applying, you can't be showing them statements from last year, for example. Sometimes they need the statements to be certified (stamped) by the bank and may not accept the online statements (since they can be edited and forged).

Another reason could be the this. In the study permit application, they ask you to write how much your fees and living costs are expected to be. I know someone who mistakenly put down the sums for the whole degree, instead of it being annually. They were rejected as well, but he changed it to annually and re-applied and got approved.

Faisal MY

Nov 20, 2016
@FahrenheitZR

Yes, I have included my bank statement, as well as the certificate of balance, stamped for 6 months but half of the money were deposited in last 4 months.

but I didn't give for the whole degree level but for a year and I have paid for one semester already. Did your friend deposited more cash in the bank? cause I have deposited more 14,343 Canadian Dollar in the bank after refusal.

P.S Thank you, everyone, for your feedback