+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit questions

Feraol

Jan 14, 2022
Hi I have three year gap year after I finish grade 12 and have two years work experience of that three years and I am admitted to learn two year diploma program in Canadian Technology College so do you think that I will succeed in getting the study permit with this situation?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi I have three year gap year after I finish grade 12 and have two years work experience of that three years and I am admitted to learn two year diploma program in Canadian Technology College so do you think that I will succeed in getting the study permit with this situation?
You need to pick a different school before you apply for a study permit. Canadian Technology College is a private college with a bad reputation and that offers low quality education. You will also not qualify for a Post Graduate Work Permit after you finish your studies in Canada and you will have no chance at PR. There is also a much higher chance the study permit will be refused because this school is such poor quality. Attending this college will be a complete waste of your money.

Switch to a public college to make sure you will qualify for a PGWP. Stay away from all private colleges.

Feraol

Jan 14, 2022
You need to pick a different school before you apply for a study permit. Canadian Technology College is a private college with a bad reputation and that offers low quality education. You will also not qualify for a Post Graduate Work Permit after you finish your studies in Canada and you will have no chance at PR. There is also a much higher chance the study permit will be refused because this school is such poor quality. Attending this college will be a complete waste of your money.

Switch to a public college to make sure you will qualify for a PGWP. Stay away from all private colleges.
Ok but can you suggest me any public college for diploma that can admit me with no IELTS?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Ok but can you suggest me any public college for diploma that can admit me with no IELTS?
I don't know which ones.

You should really take IELTS. Even if the school accepts you, IRCC may refuse your study permit without IELTS.

Feraol

Jan 14, 2022
I don't know which ones.

You should really take IELTS. Even if the school accepts you, IRCC may refuse your study permit without IELTS.
Ok but I am not going to Canadian Technology College to stay in Canada I just want to learn and get back to my country but do you think that my study permit may get refused in this situation though?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Ok but I am not going to Canadian Technology College to stay in Canada I just want to learn and get back to my country but do you think that my study permit may get refused in this situation though?
Yes, there is a higher chance of refusal because this is a private college which doesn't offer a PGWP. It doesn't make sense to be spending so much money and to come all the way to Canada for such a poor level of education and a bad school.

If you are just coming to Canada to learn and then return home, pick a different school. This school is a complete waste of your money.